This is a very flavorful and satisfying recipe. Chicken is moist and I love the creamy coating.
- 1 to 1 1/4 pound of chicken breast - skinless, boneless and cut into tenderloins. Approximately 10-13
- 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese - grated
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Oregano
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Basil
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of Salt or Salt to taste
- Up to a 1/4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream or Half n Half
Place chicken (in a single layer) in a 9' x 13" glass dish. Gererously coat the top of chicken with the above mixture.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake for 20 minutes. Do not over bake.
If made ahead of time and stored in refrigerator, increase cooking time up to 20 - 25 minutes.
Each tenderloin is less than .5 carbohydrates.